Business Innovation Certificate®
The business world is evolving. If you want your organization to not just survive but thrive in these changing times, then your team needs to develop skills that will help them keep up. This collection of interactive video courses is designed to help your teams develop and strengthen valuable business skills including critical thinking, observation, adaptability, logical thinking, problem-solving, and more.
Registration and Access
To register to this course, click on the ”Add to Cart” button to pay online and receive your access. If you are purchasing this course on behalf of others, please be advised that you will need to create or use their personal profile before finalising your payment. Upon payment, you will receive access to the London Governance and Compliance Academy (LGCA) learning management system within 42 hours.
Once you complete the above modules you will receive your certificate, which is issued by the London Governance & Compliance Academy (LGCA), part of the European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) Group.
· The 7 Skills of Critical Thinking – Duration 10 minutes
The philosophies of history’s great thinkers have been the starting point for much of the innovation we take for granted now. Without them, we might never have had cell phones, computers, or even electricity!
· Creative Thinking – Duration 10 minutes
Creative Thinking in Business is the process by which individuals come up with new ideas or new approaches in order to solve problems. Whether it’s inventing a new product or finding ingenious ways to cut costs and improve quality.
· Critical Observation – Duration 10 minutes
Observation is a key component of innovation. By observing how we and other people do things, we will spot opportunities for improvements. The more we observe, the more opportunities we’ll find.
· Being Adaptable – Duration 10 minutes
Can you think of a ‘Hero to Zero’ company? Forerunners in their field, but when others started offering the same or better, times got hard and they disappeared? But what went wrong for them? Well, they didn’t adapt.
· Driving Innovation – Duration 10 minutes
Innovation is everywhere. Whether it’s advancement in tech or private companies achieving the first manned commercial spaceflight to the International Space Station. But in fact, these are only the “end product.”
· Thinking Logically – Duration 10 minutes
Logic and creativity are opposite forces. They’re crucial for any successful business, especially when it comes to innovating. Creativity is required in order to keep things fresh, generate new ideas, and keep the company flexible.
· Problem-Solving – Duration 10 minutes
Do you know what the world’s best-selling toy is? No, it’s not some new-fangled, shiny, or high-tech gadget. It’s actually the humble Rubik’s cube! That colourful 3D puzzle with problem-solving at its core.
· Dealing with Uncertainty – Duration 10 minutes
Remember being a kid and wishing you had an all-knowing crystal ball? Or wearing out your collection of magic 8 balls only to keep getting the same fate? “Try again later!” Unfortunately, we can’t see into the future.
· Being Resourceful – Duration 10 minutes
Ever thrown together a great last-minute meal even though the fridge looked bare? Or winged your way through a successful presentation even though someone dropped out at the last minute? That’s resourcefulness.
· The Power of Analysis – Duration 10 minutes
What’s your hidden superpower? Creativity? Hawk-like hearing? Maybe the ability to always be barefoot at the exact moment a rogue Lego piece appears on the floor? (Ow, we’ve all been there.)
· Modules are no longer than 15’ | Each module is made up of mini-lessons between 2-3 minutes each. Making information easily digestible reduces cognitive load so users are more likely to complete training, enjoy it, and use it at work.
· With stories that make learning stick | Would you forget how to build relationships with customers if Mr Darcy was showing you? Stories are one of the best ways to remember information. So, every module is built around a memorable context your users won’t forget.
· Written & reviewed by experts | Each topic is heavily researched using the most up-to-date information from subject matter experts. Senior instructional designers review every module to ensure that the intended skills and knowledge are transferred.
This self paced course is suitable for professionals of all levels and across sectors and industries.
This course does not have an exam requirement.