CIMA – Advanced Financial Reporting (F2)
Building on knowledge gained in F1, you will learn how to source the long-term finance needed for operations like capital investments. You will learn about group accounting and using financial statements to provide insights.
On successful completion of this subject, you will learn:
- The sources and types of funds and how much they cost.
- The key financial reporting standards on which financial statements will be based and the application of those standards to prepare group accounts.
- The International Integrated Reporting Framework and its components and how to conduct analyses of financial statements and their limitations.
Registration and Access
Once you complete an online purchase you will receive confirmation of account activation. Please allow 48 hours to get access to all the modules and for your eLearning account to be set up.
If you wish to receive an invoice instead of paying online, please contact us at [email protected]. Access to the course is valid for 365 days.
You must have completed the CIMA operational level.
Upon the successful completion of the subject Advanced Financial Reporting – F2, you can advance to the next subject of the Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting or if you have already completed other subject, can apply to the final exam of Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting.
- Financing capital projects
- Financial reporting standards
- Group accounts
- Integrated reporting
- Analysing financial statements
- Study planner and guidance
- Access to AcountingWise Learn
- Comprehensive pre-recorded lectures
- Extensive question practice (including mock exams and feedback)
- Tutor support via phone or email
- School leavers
- Small business owners
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Anyone with an interest in pursuing a career in management accountancy.
Format: Computer Based
Availability: On demand at any of the 5,500 Pearson VUE centres around the world
Pass: A score of 100 out of 150 will represent a Pass
Length: 90 minutes
Questions: Contains 60 objective test questions.
Marking: Computer Marked
Results: Provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later.
Please Note: Official Exam is not provided, It should be purchased separately
What People Say About EIMF
You May Also Consider . . .
CIMA – Fundamentals of Management Accounting (BA2)29 Hours €395.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) – OPTIONAL28 Hours €595.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Financial Management (AFM) – OPTIONAL45 Hours €595.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Performance Management (APM) – OPTIONAL37 Hours €595.00 Add to cart