CIMA – Financial Reporting (F1)
This subject which is part of CIMA qualification in diploma in Management Accounting provides you a comprehensive overview of how reporting is performed in financial terms. You will learn concepts and practices related to financial statements, principles of taxation, as well as the conceptual frameworks and regulatory environment under which these financial reporting operates.
As you go along your path for your CIMA qualification in diploma in Management Accounting this is not just another stop along the way, but acquisition of multitude of skills required for employment after the CIMA qualification.This subject is part of the CIMA qualification, Diploma in Management Accounting which you need to complete along with other subjects which leads to the ultimate qualification.
Note: You must be over the age of 16 and be competent in Mathematics, ICT and English Language.
|Start date||Study centre||Study method||Study time||Study content||Price|
On successful completion of this subject, you will learn:
- Who the regulators are, what they do and why and how regulations are applied.
- How to prepare basic financial statements using financial reporting standards.
- How to distinguish between types of taxes, calculate corporation taxes and issues affecting taxation.
- What tools are used to ensure that the organisation has enough cash to ensure its continuing operations.
Registration and Access
Once you complete an online purchase you will receive confirmation of account activation. Please allow 48 hours to get access to all the modules and for your eLearning account to be set up.
If you wish to receive an invoice instead of paying online, please contact us at [email protected]. Access to the course is valid for 365 days.
Upon the successful completion of the subject Financial Reporting – F1, you can advance to the next subject of the Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA Dip MA) or if you have already completed other subject, can apply to the final exam of Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA Dip MA).
- Regulatory environment of financial reporting
- Financial statements
- Principles of taxation
- Managing cash and working capital
- Study planner and guidance
- Access to AcountingWise Learn
- Comprehensive pre-recorded lectures
- Extensive question practice (including mock exams and feedback)
- Tutor support via phone or email
- School leavers
- Small business owners
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Anyone with an interest in pursuing a career in management accountancy.
Format: Computer Based
Availability: On demand at any of the 5,500 Pearson VUE centres around the world
Pass: A score of 100 out of 150 will represent a Pass
Length: 90 minutes
Questions: Contains 60 objective test questions.
Marking: Computer Marked
Results: Provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later.
Please Note: Official Exam is not provided, It should be purchased separately
What People Say About EIMF
You May Also Consider . . .
CIMA – Fundamentals of Management Accounting (BA2)29 Hours €395.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) – OPTIONAL28 Hours €595.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Financial Management (AFM) – OPTIONAL45 Hours €595.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Performance Management (APM) – OPTIONAL37 Hours €595.00 Add to cart