Critical thinking is vital to any kind of success, including your career and beyond. Simply put, critical thinking is a questioning approach to form a judgment or conclusion. It encourages reflective and independent thinking to guide us through the hundreds of decisions that we make throughout a week. Having these skills provides you with the best chance of making an informed decision. Everything and anything can be a subject to question with critical thinking.
As problems are bound to come up in any organization, it’s important to know how to address these challenges with good reasoning and logic. Utilizing your critical thinking skills will lead you toward being a more rational and disciplined thinker. This course will provide you the skills to approach problems critically, as well as recognize the power of open-mindedness and altering your perspective, in order to make the best choices.
During this 8-hour self-paced elearning course, learners will have the opportunity to learn the following:
• Define critical thinking
• Understand the critical thinking process
• Identify the role of logic, and reasoning
• Recognize benefits and barriers to critical thinking
• Identify characteristics of a critical thinker
• Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
• Recognize ways to improve skills
• Explore and revise perspective, when necessary
• Comprehend problem solving abilities
• Understanding Critical Thinking
• Defining Critical Thinking
• Importance of a Critical Approach
• The Critical Thinking Process
• The Benefits
• Increases Happiness
• Better Decision Making
• Improved Communication
• Develop the Power of Persuasion
• Fosters Team Building
• Characteristics of a Critical Thinker
• Improving Your Skills
• Evaluating the Information
• The Barriers
• Changing Your Perspective
• Putting It All Together
With case examples that make learning stick
Cases studies and stories are one of the best ways to remember information. So, every module is built around a memorable context your users won’t forget.
Written & reviewed by experts
Each topic is heavily researched using the most up-to-date information from subject matter experts. Senior instructional designers review every module to ensure that the intended skills and knowledge are transferred.
Registration and Access
To register to this course, click on the ”Buy Now” button to pay online and receive your access. If you are purchasing this course on behalf of others, please be advised that you will need to create or use their personal profile before finalising your payment.
Access to the course is valid for 365 days.
Once you complete the above modules you will receive your certificate, which is issued by the European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF).