Customer Service Applied Certificate®
This collection of courses covers topics such as using the right language, nurturing customer relationships, maintaining composure, and more. In addition to the new knowledge your people will gain, these courses will also help them improve their communication, emotional intelligence, and problem-solving skills.
Registration and Access
To register to this course, click on the ”Add to Cart” button to pay online and receive your access. If you are purchasing this course on behalf of others, please be advised that you will need to create or use their personal profile before finalising your payment. Upon payment, you will receive access to the London Governance and Compliance Academy (LGCA) learning management system within 42 hours.
Once you complete the above modules you will receive your certificate, which is issued by the London Governance & Compliance Academy (LGCA), part of the European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) Group.
Syllabus (Duration – 10 min each)
· Using the Right Language (CSA01)
Using the right language is like, really important man. ’Cos if you don’t then people might not respect you and stuff. That’s right. People will perceive you differently depending on the language you use.
· Nurturing Customer Relationships (CSA02)
Good customer relationships are worth their weight in gold. Without them, sales will be more difficult to close, and your business will start to fail. When customer relationships go bad, things can very quickly become toxic.
· Practicing Positivity (CSA03)
Positivity is great! When you’re positive, you lift everyone around you. You create positive energy that affects everybody you interact with, making everything you do seem easier. The opposite is also true.
· Achieving Clarity (CSA04)
Information is difficult to understand when it’s not presented clearly. But it’s so much easier to understand when it is. When you present information, do it with clarity.
· Maintaining Composure (CSA05)
Dealing with people can sometimes be stressful, especially in customer service. Your customer could be frustrated, angry, or even upset. And sometimes, when they need to complain, it’s going to be you they’ll complain to.
· Modules are no longer than 15’ | Each module is made up of mini-lessons between 2-3 minutes each. Making information easily digestible reduces cognitive load so users are more likely to complete training, enjoy it, and use it at work.
· With stories that make learning stick | Would you forget how to build relationships with customers if Mr Darcy was showing you? Stories are one of the best ways to remember information. So, every module is built around a memorable context your users won’t forget.
· Written & reviewed by experts | Each topic is heavily researched using the most up-to-date information from subject matter experts. Senior instructional designers review every module to ensure that the intended skills and knowledge are transferred.
This self paced course is suitable for professionals of all levels and across sectors and industries.
This course does not have an exam requirement.