Thanks to the rise of technology and social media, the world of marketing and advertising has become bigger than ever. Marketing has gone beyond the classic printed ads, billboards or even television commercials. Unfortunately, this can cause any company to become confused or even intimidated about getting their product or service out into the market. But if we can learn the right strategies with the right tools, we can break into the marketing world without fear or hesitation.
Marketing Fundamentals course will provide you with the basic knowledge and give you the ability to build and grow your business. Marketing has changed a lot recently and having a new perspective will give you the needed information to make better marketing decisions. No matter what your product or service is, you will benefit with a better understanding of marketing.Learning Outcomes
Learners will have the opportunity to learn the following:
- The role of marketing and how it contributes to business success
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- How situation analysis defines your marketing environment
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Plan an effective marketing communications campaign
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them
Would you forget how to build relationships with customers if Mr Jonathan was showing you? Cases studies and stories are one of the best ways to remember information. So, every module is built around a memorable context your users won’t forget.
Written & Reviewed by expert
Each topic is heavily researched using the most up-to-date information from subject matter experts. Senior instructional designers review every module to ensure that the intended skills and knowledge are transferred.
Registration and Access
To register to this course, click on the ‘Add To Cart’ button to pay online and receive your access. If you are purchasing this course on behalf of others, please be advised that you will need to create or use their personal profile before finalising your payment.
Once you complete the above modules you will receive your certificate, which is issued by the European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF).
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Marketing?
- Module Three: Common Marketing Types (I)
- Module Four: Common Marketing Types (II)
- Module Five: The Marketing Mix
- Module Six: Communicating the Right Way
- Module Seven: Customer Communications
- Module Eight: Marketing Goals
- Module Nine: The Marketing Funnel
- Module Ten: Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Module Eleven: Marketing Mistakes (II)
This course includes:
- 12 Modules
- 11 Case Studies
- 10 Quizzes
Embark on a self-paced eLearning journey, equipped with comprehensive electronic study materials featuring engaging slides and enriching audio!
This self-paced courses is suitable for professionals of all levels and across sectors and industries.
This course does not have an exam requirement.