The EU has recently adopted a series of regulations relating to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) requirements. Sustainable Finance is among the core objectives of this initiative. This programme will provide an overview of the various ESG initiatives and focus on the Sustainability Related Disclosures for the Financial Services Sector (SFRD).
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
– Learn about the key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives
– Identify the benefits and challenges of Sustainable Finance
– Obtain a detailed understanding of the new SFDR regulations and reporting requirements
– Identify the reporting obligations under SFDR for Investment Companies and Fund Managers
– Identify the reporting obligations under SFDR for Funds and Other Financial Products
– Understand the applicability of SFDR across the financial industry
Structure of the Course
– Module 1: Introduction
– Module 2: SFDR Scope and Compliance
– Module 3: Alignment of ESG Regulations (IFRs, MiFID, Taxonomy)
This course may take up to 5 hours to complete. However, actual study time differs as each learner uses their own training pace.
Who should attend
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to enhance their knowledge on Sustainability Related Disclosures for the Financial Services Sector (SFRD).
The course is offered fully online using a self-paced approach. The learning units consist of video presentations and reading material. Learners may start, stop and resume their training at any time. At the end of each session, participants take a Quiz to complete their learning unit and earn a Certificate of Attendance once all quizzes have been passed successfully.
Accreditation and CPD Recognition
This programme has been developed by the European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF), an EU recognised training institution. The syllabus is verified by external subject matter experts and may be accredited by financial regulators, and general financial training accreditation bodies, such as CISI and ACAMS, for 5 CPD Units. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association or other bodies in which you hold membership.
Registration and Access
To register to this course, click on the ”Buy Now” button to pay online and receive your access instantly. If you are purchasing this course on behalf of others, please be advised that you will need to create or use their personal profile before finalising your payment.
Access to the course is valid for 180 days.
If you wish to receive an invoice instead of paying online, please Contact us here. Talk to us for our special Corporate Group rates.