CIMA – Management Accounting (P1)
This subject which is part of CIMA qualification in diploma in Management Accounting provides you an in-depth understanding of the management activities and principles associated with accounting. Costing factors as well as risks and uncertainties engrained in accounting entities are covered.
With Management being one of the key components in accounting arena you will learn all the skills necessary to not just pass the exam but also the skills and knowledge required for hands on industrial experience in the workplace.As this is the final subject to your pathway to CIMA qualification in diploma in Management Accounting you are one step away from the final qualification. Note: You must be over the age of 16 and be competent in Mathematics, ICT and English Language.
|Start date||Study centre||Study method||Study time||Study content||Price|
- Why costing is done and what it is used for, including appropriate costing methods and techniques and where digital costing might be used.
- How budgets are prepared and implemented across the organisation, the impact these have, and how techniques are applied to ensure sound short-term decision making, against a backdrop of risk and uncertainty, by using appropriate risk management tools.
Registration and Access
Once you complete an online purchase you will receive confirmation of account activation. Please allow 48 hours to get access to all the modules and for your eLearning account to be set up.
If you wish to receive an invoice instead of paying online, please contact us at email@example.com. Access to the course is valid for 365 days.
Upon the successful completion of the subject Management Accounting – P1, you can advance to the next subject of the Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA Dip MA) or if you have already completed other subject, can apply to the final exam of Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA Dip MA).
- Cost Accounting for decision and control
- Budgeting and budgetary control
- Short term commercial decision making
- Risk and uncertainty in the short term
- Study planner and guidance
- Access to AcountingWise Learn
- Comprehensive pre-recorded lectures
- Extensive question practice (including mock exams and feedback)
- Tutor support via phone or email
- School leavers
- Small business owners
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Anyone with an interest in pursuing a career in management accountancy.
Format: Computer Based
Availability: On demand at any of the 5,500 Pearson VUE centres around the world
Pass: A score of 100 out of 150 will represent a Pass
Length: 90 minutes
Questions: Contains 60 objective test questions.
Marking: computer marked
Results: provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later.
Please Note: Official Exam is not provided, It should be purchased separately
What People Say About EIMF
You May Also Consider . . .
CIMA – Fundamentals of Management Accounting (BA2)29 Hours €310.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) – OPTIONAL28 Hours €470.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Financial Management (AFM) – OPTIONAL45 Hours €470.00 Add to cart
ACCA – Advanced Performance Management (APM) – OPTIONAL37 Hours €470.00 Add to cart
Follow us on social media
Join the EIMF Family
© 2023 EIMF. All Right Reserved.